Nice Naruto Cosplay! Let's begin with the accessories: parasol, leopard-print sleeve cuffs on Naruto's jacket and matching zipper lining. Gold chains, decorated kunai, and a scroll. It’s different, it’s cute. We love it.
Tip: The color scheme of this cosplayer’s outfit is red, gold, and orange. Next time you cosplay, think about the colors your character wears most. Try to add accessories to your cosplay (a necklace, chains, a parasol, a hat, etc.) that compliments those colors. Or add a single accessory that completely stands out from your costume and draws people's attention to the uniqueness of your cosplay.
This cosplay doesn’t include anything fancy, it’s more like a classic cosplay. Which is always respectable, especially since the cosplayer resembles Naruto so much. This cosplay is beautiful in it’s simplicity. And we love the cosplayer’s hair, it’s a more natural baby blond rather than the harsh “butter yellow” many Naruto cosplayers sport. Little things like that make all the difference.
The background is dreamy and reminiscent of winter, and the sunlight is hitting the cosplayer’s face at just the right angle.
Tip: Photography is important in cosplay. The photography can make or break a cosplay, so choose your photographer carefully.
This cosplayer decided to make a costume of Naruto in mid-transformation, as he changes in the Kyuubi (nine-tailed fox demon). The ears and tail are big and furry, as are the the feet (though you can’t see in this photo). Also, her usage of long claws for Naruto’s hands, adorned by plants is quite interesting and creative. She has a scroll at her side if you look closely, and the fabric around her neck, is made of the same one she used on the orange jacket. Plus she has drawn the Kyuubi seal on her stomach. Overall, this is a risky cosplay that could have turned at horribly but she made it work. It’s unlike any Naruto cosplay I’ve ever seen, and will forever be a personal favorite. Wow.
Adorable Naruto cosplay. Believe it or not this is a girl. =3
The scenery and her pose totally own in this picture.
The Legendary Sannins
Cosplay for the win! This cosplay group took the Legendary Sannins of Naruto and turned them into some badass, visual kei rockers. Not only that, but their costumes coordinate together perfectly. All of them are wearing some variation of spikes, leather, red oriental fabric and swords. Very cool. Their wigs and makeup are edgy and well done too. And they obviously planned their poses before the photographer snapped the photo. Preparation is key.
Notice the small scrolls at Naruto cosplayer’s hip, the decorations on their anbu masks, Sasuke cosplayer’s weapon and again their choice in fabrics. Personally, I think Naruto’s hair could have been better, more spiky, etc. But all in all, these cosplayers managed to make a rather "average" anbu cosplay more exciting. Sasuke's "cooler than thou" attitude and Naruto's free-spiritedness shine through in this photo thanks to their poses.
I seriously didn’t think it was possible to pull of a good Deidara cosplay (the ones I’ve seen were mediocre at best) But then . . . I stumbled across this. Now I too, believe. =)
Like I always say, props are great in cosplay . . . especially real ones! =3 Good snakey.
This modern day, urban version of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura is such a cool idea. Sakura looks so pretty and Naruto's just adorable. =3
Sakura & Sasuke
Pro Sasuke/Sakura pairing fans should love this one. =)
Sakura x Hinata
Sexy-No-Jutsu Naruto + Sasuke
I love this idea so much. These girls are gorgeous. Such a creative and sophisticated way to portray our favorite Konoha boys ... as lolita girls. xD
Sexy Sasuke x Naruto
I'm speechless. LOVE IT.
- Nami & Robin
- cosplay costume accessories
- long cosplay wings
- Cosplayer breathlessaire
- Best Final Fantasy Characters
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Butterfly Fairy Wings and Costume - Dress Up For H...
- One Piece Costume Player
- Bleach Cosplay
- San Diego Comic Con 2011 Cosplay Gallery
- EJEN CHUANG Cosplay in America
- Nachi Cosplaying America From Axis Powers Hetalia
- Dragon Cosplay Highlights
- Cosplay Make Up Tutorial For Female Characters
- Cosplay Costume Megumi Shimizu
- Cosplay Girls -Cosplay Idols
- most sexy cosplay
- Lightning Cosplay Final Fantasy Xiii
- Wonder Festival Summer Cosplay
- naruto cosplay caracter
- Nami Profile
- cosplay magic
- Neon Genesis Evangelion cosplay photos collection
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Asuka Cosplay Costume
- Neon Genisis Evangelion Rei Ayanami Cosplay Costum...
- Neon Genesis Uniform Cosplay Costume
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Misato Katsuragi Cosplay C...
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Ayanami GothLoli Cosplay C...
- anime cosplay costumes
- One Piece Nami figure
- One Piece Nami & Luffy
- cosplay naruto figure
- Naruto Cosplayer (Anime Naruto)
- One Piece Nami Cosplay
- One Piece Nami & Robin
- Choji cosplay
- Asuma cosplay
- drees costume cosplayers
- costume cosplayers
- naruto cosplayers costumes
- One Piece Nami
- One Piece Nami Cosplay 2
- naruto cosplayers costume
- One Piece Nami Cosplay 3
- cosplay bleach
- Gaara Cosplay Costume
- Naruto Accessories 6 Sets
- Naruto Hinata Hyuga Cosplay Costume
- Chōji Akimichi Cosplay Costume
- Naruto Cosplay Uzumaki Halloween Costume
- Naruto Anime brand dial wrist watch
- Hidan in Naruto
- Naruto Cosplay Shikamaru Hidan Kakuzu Black HeadBa...
- Iwagakure in Naruto
- Naruto Cosplay Anti Ninja The village of Iwagakure...
- Akatsuki in Naruto
- History of Akatsuki
- Main Goal of Akatsuki
- Kakashi cosplay
- naruto cosplay wallpaper
- naruto shoes cosplay
- naruto hinata cosplay costume
- naruto hinata cosplay
- naruto costumes cosplay
- akatsuki cloak
- sage naruto cosplay
- ▼ September (66)